Customer Journey is the path that a customer takes through a brand. There are typically 5 steps:
- Awareness: This is when a potential customer first becomes aware of a brand.
- Consideration: When a potential customer investigates a product or brand to determine if it is right for them.
- Purchase: This is when the customer makes a purchase.
- Post Purchase: When a customer has just purchased the product weighs the price paid vs use and determines if they will purchase again.
- Loyal Customer: This phrase is reserved for customers who continue to purchase over and over again.